Friday, September 19, 2008

Family.....

Skyler has spent quite a bit of the summer with us, and it was gr8!! He is a nut!! Rich and I got to go with him to receive his patriarchal blessing. It was an awesome experience. Skyler is planning on a mission when he turns 19. That means we'll have 2 out at the same time!!
Travis has worked his butt off this summer. He works for Whitaker Construction, on the gas line. He puts in long days and comes home filthy and beat!! He hangs out with his friends, working on their dodges. They like to go to truck races. I know his friends have put alot of money into their trucks.
Garrett moved into his own place just recently. We went to see it, it's nice!! As neat as a pin!! We haven't seen alot of Garrett this summer, he works alot, and play's hard, too!! He works at Texas Roadhouse in Taylorville. I believe he puts quite a few miles on his pride and joy, his 2004 Honda Accord

No comments: