Friday, September 5, 2008

New Bathroom



My honey is building a new bathroom in the basement. It's going to be so nice. We definately need 3!! He has put in alot of time and effort, and we all appreciate it!! Also, thanks to Gma. Rawson for her Christmas money!! We all appreciate it!!
Thanks to everyone who's helped in any way!!
Eysten has informed me that I have misspelled a few words, and that I've used way too many exclamation marks. I believe he is my spelling and punctuation Nazzi. (lol) So, everyone, please forgive my mistakes.


1 comment:

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

Holy smokes Jana your family has grown so much over the years! I can't even recognize the little ones. I am so glad that you have kept in touch by way of Randi. Of course I would never mind. I love it when old friends keep in touch! :) Tell all the family hi for me and I miss you all lots!