
It's been a busy couple of weeks. I had surgery on friday Aug. 15, 2008, to remove a bigger than golf ball sized tumor on my pituaitary gland. I was in I.C.U. at McKay-Dee hospital for 3 days. I've decided the reason I was in I.C.U., was because I was so scarry!!!!!!!!!!! Miss Piggy had nothing on me!!! Man, if I'd had any idea how bad i'd looked, I probably wouldn't have been so willing to have all the company!!!! LOL (thank-you all for coming to visit) Then i was in "step-down" for 2 more. I got to come home on wed. morning, the 20th. I have never been so happy to see home in my life!!!!! For anyone who's ever stayed more than 24 hours in the hospital, you know what I mean!!! NO SLEEP!!!!!! I swear, they are in there every 20 minutes, pokeing, prodding, shoving pills down your throat, etc!!!!!
I'm feeling much more normal now. Just a little swollen and bruised still, but, I can breath through my nose again!!! Happy day!!! My mouth was raw from breathing trough the mouth for so long.
Through it all, my husband has been a constant source of strength for me!!!!! At the hospital all day and half the nights, and me calling him boobing when he wasn't there!!! I love you, my honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the most wonderful man on the earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so blessed to have you for my husband, and best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank-you for your prayers and words of comfort and love and support!!!!!!!!!!! You are truly AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To our family: Man, this is so humbling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What would we do without you?!? You have all been so wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! Your prayers, visits, blessings, words of comfort and love and SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for the monetary help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will never know the burden it has lifted!!!!!!!!!!! We have been so stressed and worried about how we'd make it, while i was off for 6 weeks or more. Thank-you everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We Love you , ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Wow, Jana what an ordeal! :( I am sorry that you had to go through that. I am glad to hear that everything went fine. Even happier to hear that you have such a wonderful support group that rallied around in your time of need. Aren't families the best?! They love us at our absolute worst and still tell us we look gorgeous through it all. :) Love ya and miss you and your kids lots!
Post a Comment