
I believe Elisa and Josh have spent alot of their summer running to foorball practices and games, also. I know they got in some camping and boating, too.

Kaden after his game. We missed it, darn it!! Josh and Elisa said he really hustled and took some of the other team DOWN!! Way to go Kaden!!

Kute Kamille after her morning of cheering all the football games.

Conn and Kaden's games were at the same time, across the vally from each other. So, at Connnor's half-time, we raced acrossed to Kaden's. We got to see the last play of the game. This is after it's over. Eysten playing with Korbin. Thanks for going with us Eysten. I know that nephews loved having you there.

Carson playing with Baylee during Conn's game. He's always doing something to make us laugh!

Little Miss Sassy, Baylee. She is always so good during the games. She sits in her stroller and watches everyone.

An action shot of Conn. He made 2 touchdowns this game. The last one he ran 50 yards!!!! Way to go Connor!!

Our cute little Brynlee!! Watching Connor's game.

Eryn, supporting Connor at his football game. This one was on Sat., Sept. 13th.

I think Warren and Eryn and thier family have spent the better part of summer running to football practice, football games, soccer practice, and soccer games. I know they got away a few times for some camping, too!

My honey has worked his hiney off, not only at his paying job, but at his free gratus job as well. (That is us, his family) Here he is working on the basement bathroom, again. He's been working hard at it for about 3 weeks, now. The boys help him, occasionally, when they're not busy.

This is the end of my petunia's. I love petunia's!!!! I do a different color theme every year. This year I did red, white, and blue. The were gorgeous this year!
1 comment:
What an awesome family, I'm so lucky to be a part of it! Thanks for the long trips out to the kids games, and everything it's fun to have all the support from family!You are the best stepmom I could ever wish for! Thanks for everything! Love, Eryn
Post a Comment